Lobby Your Provincial Government
If you live in Ontario, tell your Member of Provincial Parliament to:
- support municipal transit such as Toronto's TTC and refuse to allow funds allocated to LRT to be used for subways
- require trucks and buses to use speed limiters set them to the legal speed limit maximum of 100 kph
- restore the Green Energy Plan, and support off-shore wind turbines
- change our electoral system from first-past-the post to proportional representation
- create a provincial utility to encourage energy conservation
Here is a current list of Ontario MPPs.
Not sure where to start?
There are a number of organizations that will assist you in learning how to lobby MPs, MPPs and MLAs: